Can you tell me how much I should weigh to have the Victoria's Secret model body? I don't think I'm fat but im.

not as skinny as id like to be. I'm 5'7 and I weigh 129. I need advice. I also would like some makeup, hair, clothing, personality advice. thanks!

im not really trying to change how I look, and I don't want to be a model. I just want to look good.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to be 115 pounds to be the average model wieght. You're on the shorter side for being a model, (5'7 is the minimun for the runway) so you might want to stretch a lot and do yoga to promote growth. As for hair, you might want to grow it long (most of their models have long hair with the exception of Selita Ebanks) and get a perm so your hair looks like it does when they have the shows. If you don't have long hair, leave it as is. When model agenacies are looking at potential models they like to see what you have naturally. Don't wear a lot of make-up for an interview with VS, ALL agencies expect to see your face in it's almost natural form and won't hire you or even consider you if you have tons of make-up on. Try only a little face make-up, blush, a tiny amount of mascera (no eye-liner!) and a little gloss. They also are looking for ultra clear skin so eat healthy and clear up any blemishs before you even try. Be friendly! VS are looking for a perky, nice, outgoing girl and they look at your personality very close when they interview you. Hope this helps!

What Guys Said 8

• DON'T ASPIRE TO SKELETAL MODELS IT IS A TURN OFF!

Sorry for the all caps but why aren't girls listening, why do you all obsess with this theory all guys want a stick insect on our arms.

It's rubbish, Every single guy I know comments how poorly and pathetic models look, don't know any guy that lusts for sex with skeletor.

The only guy's that do are famous and want a bag of bones on their arm for the cameras.

You will find most guys like average girls with a little natural puppy fat.

• I agree.. You don't need someone to tell you how to look and how to have a personality.. Just do what feels comfortable to you, and be yourself!

Most guys will not find underweight girls attractive!

• I think you should be yourself, and take care of YOUR body. Not try to achieve something else. If you want, starting eating a little healthier and drinking more water. This should help shed a few unwanted pounds. A little regular exercise will also help.

• as a guy I am attracted to a women who stay true to their selves by not dying their hair and applying very little makeup. their is nothing wrong with makeup..but too much eyemakeup takes away from the natural beauty. your weight and height sounds like a real winner ;) I bet you are gorgeous! Always be confident, nothing is more sexy than a confident woman who is comfortable in their own skin.

• Agreed you don't need to drop any pounds for your height. Even VS model Laetitia Casta is 5' 7" and 125.4 lbs! If you want a different shape/distribution, nothing works like physical activity and eating healthy. I hate the gym, so I'm typically riding a bike somewhere. Do what you like.

Don't let what you see in the media skew your perception of what beautiful and normal look like. So much of it is fake. I think this Dove commercial totally nails it: link

For makeup, hair, clothing, personality, etc. watch what other people you interact with do that you like and don't like. We like watching "what not to wear" on TLC :)

• You don't THINK you're fat?

You're NOT fat!

5'7" and 129 lbs really doesn't leave much room for any fat at all. I'm about the same height and weight actually, and I have pretty much no fat, just muscle. I actually wish I had more fat cause I get cold pretty easily haha... At your height and weight, long as you exercise some (not saying how much because it's dependant on the person) you should have no problem staying looking toned and fit.

More from Guys
3

What Girls Said 17

• so you want a whole new you? that's crazy! embrace who you are and make the best of what you've got! sure we can tell you how to do your hair and what to wear and what kind of person to be but then you'll be a fake! and it will show! be who makes you comfortable be that person with confidence! confidence and positivity can make anyone attractive. your height and weight's fine as long as your maintaining that weight by eating healthy, it is a little on the slim side but like I said as long as your achieving that through healthy means then there's nothing wrong with that. note that the skinnier you get the worse your skin will look, the drier your hair, the weaker your nails and the more sallow your face, and at your age you should be looking radiant and healthy not like a little old woman.

• Is this even a real question?! I'd kill to be 5'7 and weigh 129lbs! fact of the matter is...you're tall as hell and skinny as sh*t! I'm 5'4 and a half, 135 lbs and in a size 8. I have an athletic body type and I love it! (think jessica biel). My point...you need to be happy with yourself!

• its not a matter of how much you weigh, how you eat and exercise change your bodies appearance...so eating healthy and doing something like yoga or pilates will help you get a leaner figure/lean muscles. No one knows how much you weigh unless you tell them.

• your skinny for a regular person but I'm sorry to tell you your not tall enough to be a model the smallest height to be a model is 5'9 and they are about 116 which is way to skinny. I work for the company that's how I know this.

• omg.

honney, for your hight, you are definitely skinny.

just be healthy. because you may not be natrualy skinny as a model.

• My advice is to get over yourself, get a life, and use your brain to do something in this lifetime that makes an actual difference in this world. Shift the focus to that.

• Is that to me, or the question asker? lol

More from Girls
12