What do you think about Adult Onsies?

I'm looking to buy one or three to wear around the house. they seem so comfortable and cuddly. I'm not a fan of the animal ones just the plain ones. What do you think of adults who wear onesies
cdn.shopify.com/.../black-1_1024x1024.jpg
cdn.shopify.com/.../red-1_1024x1024.jpg

• I like them
  • I don't like them
  • I am indifferent

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• i have one. it's got tiny colorful owls all over it. almost identical to this:

www.sleepyheads.com/.../...adult-footed-pajama.jpg

my cousins bought it for me as a joke. but then i tried it on and it was like being enveloped by a warm marshmallow. when it gets -really- cold, i'll wear it proudly :D

• I said this on here once, but I wore one to a "lingerie party" I randomly got invited to by some dude I didn't even know.

In that moment... I very much so loved my onesie.

• i think theyre cute but they look even cuter on guys :)

• i dont know why but they somehow remind me of banana 1 and banana 2 from an old kids tv show i used to watch but hate now o_o...

it is a cute outfit but kinda baggy, but i'm not sure if they sell that here..

• I wear one when it gets cold. Super comfy.

• I think its horrible for adults, lol, but wearing it in the house, I guess its ok.

• Yeah of course. Wearing it in pubic is just attention seeking tbh

• I am indifferent. Didn't even know they existed.

• they are usually for infants, but some of us don't wanna grow up

• I have 3, 2 long ones and a short one. The long ones are perfect for winter (mine are animal ones) they're really cuddly, the only issue is you get wedgies when you sleep in them. I don't think it's an issue really they're PJs or loungewear it's not like you're gonna wear it out in public

• http://www. onepiece. com/ en-us/ i have one of these - love them!

(Remove the spaces to get the url working )

• I love them!! They are so nice and comfortable!!

• Something I would stay away from.. How are you suppose to go to the bathroom in one of those? Is there a hidden butt flap or a hole in the front or something lol? 😐🙈

• Tacky as fuck

• GOD I love them! I would like to have one!

What Guys Said 4

• I just think they look very funny. I would not feel comfortable being seen wearing those. But that's just me.

• I dont wear them out but my friends and i when we were at uni bought like ninja turtle ones. They are really warm and soo comfy

• Nice! I'm actually thinking of getting one as a character from my childhood

• You should. Its cool as long as yoiu dont wear them out in public unless you're going to some party and you're nt the only one dressed like thay

• Umm... they don't look very cool, man. - __ -

• I think women can stick with them.