Why do girls hate other people seeing their underwear? Its just like a piece of material?

Like some girls even wear spandex or shorts under their skirts and dresses so no looks up at their undies. Do you do this?

I honestly couldn't really give a stuff if someone saw me in my undies. They cover what isn't meant to be seen.

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Because we're supposed to "act like a lady".

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Because generally our undies are tinyer than guys so if you are seeing them your basically seeing the whole show.

0|0
    0|0
    • Then why do you were such tiny undies.

• Show All
    • @Matty217 I guess I would if I thought the guy was cute and the opportunity presented itself like the wind blew it up but I wouldn't go out of my way to try and catch a glimpse. That's just creepy and wrong

• Yea I agree. But aren't girls undies ment to be cute so why care who sees

• Because we are different than men and most of us have complexe and it's a part of privacy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its kinda embarrassing. Guys would never know because they never wear skirts, but if there's a chance that your underwear will be seen, girls cover it up.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do that sometimes (or just wear a longer skirt/dress) because having your underwear exposed to a bunch of other people is kinda embarrassing and not exactly the best thing to do, lol :P

0|0
    0|0
  • We don't want to feel embarrassed duh! lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• But the difference is, if your undies are showing, no one will give a damn. When a woman's underwear is showing, everyone gives a damn and looks. And that's the obvious explanation why women hate it what it's visible - because everyone else gives a damn and looks.

3|1
    0|0
  • Women aren't like guys they are private about that kind of stuff its like they walk around in their underwear or half naked like we do.

0|0
    0|0
  • really... its not just a piece of material. its the gateway to heaven

0|0
    0|0