I'm sick of being cold, can you dress me in the warmest outfit you can imagine?

I don't care about looks, just want to be warm head to toe. I've decided to wear exactly whatever layers you suggest. It's going to be a high of 35F (3C) tomorrow.

PS. I'm in college so I just walk to school sit in lectures and walk home.

Most Helpful Girl

• Here's what I wear to work every night during winter (I work the night shift outside in southern Idaho): athletic socks underneath thick wool socks in my winter combat boots, fleece leggings underneath lose long-johns underneath heavy cargo pants with hot-hands warmer packs in the pockets underneath outer pants made of the same crap as snow-boarding pants, a long sleeve shirt underneath my uniform under-shirt underneath a jacket liner underneath another long sleeve under-shirt underneath my uniform top underneath a thick fleece jacket underneath the military-equivalent of a snowboarding jacket, thick winter gloves, a fleece neck-sock, face mask, and fleece winter cap.

And that's the warmest outfit I can imagine.

• Wow, I think we have a winner!!! I completely forgot that I own snowboarding pants and jacket, would it be strange for me to wear them off the slopes? They are super comfy!!!

• I don't think anyone really gives a hoot, lol. I sure don't care what I look like as long as I'm warm. :)

What Guys Said 26

• 11|3
  • Who needs to dress you up to keep you warm? I mean I would cuddle you against my warm body and hold you close in my arm (like a teddy bear) s so that you would feel extra warm, and we could even enjoy a nice movie all at the same time?

• Just strap a load of car batteries and space heaters onto yourself.

Oh wait, that might not be a good idea.

• Are you in the northern hemisphere? I mean, it is 7 weeks until winter, so it isn't cold for most people yet.

• Freeze-Outs one piece base layer from Cycle Gear. Fleece lined jeans over it. Hoodie and jacket and gloves.

• Try these

newnownext.mtvnimages.com/.../...-dress-outfit.png

I'm not sure they'll let you into the lecture hall though.

• Get some long underwear, it makes a hell of a difference and you can wear it with any clothing you would normally wear in cold weather. I have these nice thick fleece pajama bottoms and if I wear long underwear with them I am invincible to the cold. by the way a good way to stay warmer is to keep your feet warm.

• Flannel lined jeans are a must. Super warm and like hanging out in your pjs.

Get a pair from llbean.

• what if my arms, my body enclose you, i mean what if i hug you tight and keep you warm, giving you all my warmth ;)

• There's this magic thing called wool.

• How about if i give you a great Big Bear Hug that should keep you warm all day long

• i'd put you a clothing made of burning steel LOL

• no need ill just hug you and keep you warm :)

• Baby Imatake out t the thrift shop k boo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes

• 2 layers of pants (one pajama, and one thicker lick Jeans) 3 layers of shirts (one short sleeve, 2 long sleeve shirts) a sweatshirt, a fall jacket, and winter coat. What college do you go too

• A fire suit.

It's made of fire.

... Okay, sorry.

• That sounds kinda like me haha i've been doing the exact same routine everyday :( if you simply just want some "warmth", get a Canada goose jacket, the warmest jacket you can ever found in North America, though they are kinda expensive lol or you can look up the new advertised winter jackets in The North face and Columbia, these are more economic options :) Otherwise, you should be think of buying a car, which is more costly :)

• One of those Chinese dress thingies.
    ... Hottest?

• Thin layers trap the air between them, which is what keeps you warm. Ski clothes is the way

• I'll dress you in my arms girl.

• Being on fire than sitting in an oven...

• Find a big knife, warm body and dress up Hannibal Lector style.

• Actually i think you're referring to Jame "buffalo bill" Gumb

• Well yeah but it was just once and i don't think our asker would really get any warmth from another face

• Double the insulation!

• If you really wanna stay warm goose down is the answer! I used to do some mountaineering a few years back, I can't remember all the facts but it went something like mankind hasn't come up with a better insulator- science vs millions of years of evolution. It's light weight so you can pack it down really small as well. A lot of these jackets have a DWR (durable water repellent) coating on the fabric but they're not waterproof. This can be a problem if it's wet where you are, if down looses it's "loft" it clumps together and no longer traps the air. However extreme cold and wet aren't usually associated with each other for obvious reasons.

Mountain Hardwear and Rab are probably the best makes.

• try this . . . . . . . . . .
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../Luke+Hoth.jpg

• I don't know a fur coat?

What Girls Said 11

• I'd go with layers personally. Layer a thinner long sleeved shirt under a T shirt under a hoodie, then top it off with a jacket. If you have long johns, pop those suckers on, and wear jeans. Top it all off with a scarf and you can pull the hood up to cover your head. If you get hot, you can take off the jacket and scarf and still be warm.

• Thanks! That's a great idea, I should invest in long johns. Are they something you just wear regularly now that it's cold out?

• I have long john bottoms I wear a lot when it's cold under my jeans. I prefer silk ones, you can buy then from Land's End. Very warm, and not bulky.

• This is actually what I wore today, to a T. It was 32 F outside, and I was quite comfortable.

• 7|1
  • This is what you'd have to deal with if I dressed you up.

heavyeditorial.files.wordpress.com/.../randy.gif

• hahaha! try me :) How exactly would you dress me up?

• Wear a long sleeve thermal shirt, and over that wear a regular long sleeve shirt, and if you want to then you can wear a flannel over that too! :) And then wear a sweatshirt and a jacket haha. That's all the layers I could think of

• Sth inside faux fur will warm you.

www.alexisdress.com/.../...utwear-parka-3-size.jpg

• I'm afraid I'll need something a lot warmer than that! :S

• They really make you warm. Put some gloves, hat, scarf , fur boots. I am cold all the time but I wear like that. I experience cold less.

• Here you go! Warm and adorable :) www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a6800-top-10-fall-fashion-trends I just saw this yesterday, and read it right before I went shopping. Loved it.

• My daughter lives in Michigan. She wears layers, earmuffs, a scarf and gloves. If you have snow... make sure your feet stay dry.

• Oh you poor little baby, 3C as in celsius? That's a T- shirt weather where i'm from.

• All you need is fur. Fur coats, fur boots, fur gloves,..

• That's not even cold...

• Sweaters and scarfs and uggs or tall boots with 2 pairs of socks and coat is must have obviously