Girls only - What is your outfit of the day?

Post a pic in your post if you want.

Mine is pretty boring as I have to wear a uniform to school (catholic school). So a white blouse with a knee length green tartan skirt, black shoes with white socks and I wore black spandex under my skirt.

Most Helpful Girl

• well mine was a nice evening one as i had a meeting for a job. black peplum jacket, white grecian top, black skinny jeans and black wedged booties =]

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• I have to be at work shortly, so I'm wearing my uniform right now - a light blue blouse with navy blue slacks. I'll be wearing a navy blazer and low-heeled pumps with it when I get there.

• Dark wash skinny jeans, knee high gold leather boots, black chiffon shirt and black and gold accessories! Now to get out of my pajamas lol!

• A t-shirt of my school's logo and caption, a pair of regular jeans, and a pair of matching converse with neon green outlines and blue shoelaces. I'm not feeling it today so I just threw something simple on.

• Mine was kinda boring too. I just threw on whatever because I didn't know what to wear. I wore a really soft & comfy plain black long sleeved shirt, jeans, and some tan ankle boots.

• Light grey t-shirt with a denim mini skirt and sandals.