A message to women about men wearing thongs?

I would like to make a statement to all the females in this world FYI thongs were NOT made for women at all they were and still are made for men if you check on Google for the history behind it also how is one person considered gay on the basis of what he wears under his clothes also wearing a thong has many health benifits for a man compared to women also women have nothing to support down there as men do so wearing a thong like how the Mayan people did and still do it makes a lot of sense it's just women in this day and age that are taking over this country and donning every fashion item that comes out how can a woman wear male clothing but a man can't wear ladies clothing how does that add up or make it fair and men are just scared to try new things I mean I used to wear boxers and since I came across thongs I have never looked back at boxers at all They make a lot of sense give you the support you need bit like when women wearing a bra but in mens case it's holding everything in place and most importantly they are very comfortable so this is a message to women don't judge what men wear when we don't judge you for wearing our clothes I mean women walk around the streets in leggings and mini skirts or even just a long shirt won't catch a man wearing a kilt around town would you so all I say is make it fair and pls don't judge

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty sure most people would claim a man wearing heels to be gay, even though they were originally made for them. Men still wear heels today. It's pretty flamboyant. Same with men's thongs.

• I totally agree people tend to forget about how items of clothing have evolved from

Most Helpful Guy

• Haters gunna hate. And ignorant people gunna stay ignorant. I rock the man thong as well. They are just better than any other type of underwear. If you want join my forum at mens-thong-underwear. proboards. com if you would like to chat with other like minded thongers.

What Girls Said 6

• Wear whatever you want dude.
    http://www.gapingvoid.com/11444661477.jpg

• That looks like a very useful pic. I will have to remmeber it.

• I don't get the question...

• Ok that was something to read.

• Well tbh I don't care who does and who doesn't so... yeah. :)

• No one really cares..

• Men should not wear thongs. Let's end it with that.

What Guys Said 7

• why do you care if women wear thongs? seriously why do you care?

• Men can wear whatever they like. But we all have to judge what we want to expose our eyes to. Since I am not a queer, I prefer to see a ladies ass in thong and not some hairy guy's butt. Even if the guy is hairless, nothing can compare to a ladies, round, juicy ass... just exquisite! Almost makes me want to believe in a god. Who could creature such a gorgeous creature as woman if there I not god. But I guess nature can do miraculous things!

• Whatever flosses your butt... err... I mean, floats your boat.

• I couldn't have said it better man! Prop's to you and all the man thongers out there.

• Thongs are very, VERY comfortable. So much more support than boxer briefs. I also wear them, and im a straight guy

• I've always thought that men who wear thongs are likely to take one up in the ass.

• Wait, some people think a guy wearing a thong is automatically gay?

... that person never met my ex gf.