Attracted to older people.

I'm 17, and I find Rachel Ray from food network hot.

Am I the only one who has this?

Most Helpful Girl

• rachael ray is hot, got a cute personality, and she's a great cook, what's not to like?

What Girls Said 5

• Rachel Ray acts and looks way younger than she actually is. I'm sure there are lots of other young males that find her hot. Hell, even I wouldn't say no to her.

• i'm a girl and I'm attracted to older guys but I have a 5 year limit. so I think it's normal

• No there's nothing weird about thinking certain older people look attractive. I mean look at Ryan Reynolds. He's gotta be at least in his late 30s but I still think his body is out of this world and I'm not ashamed of it. I know a girl my age that only finds celebrites above 40 good looking, and no one younger.

• no itz normal bcz most of ma bfz where like 4-5 yearz older than me

• No I'm 17 and I like guys that are older.

What Guys Said 4

• From what you describe, I don't think you have anything to be concerned about. However, If you should find youself buying the "collectors edition", of the Golden Girls series on DVD, you might want to consider some form of therapy.

• Absolutely.

You are disgusting and filthy. You need help.

No matter how smoking hot her body is, or how much you want to tape her photo to the back of your GF's head while filling her up, older women are off the limits mister. Thou shalt respect the elders. Its in the bible. I think.

All seriousness aside, join the club.

• Rachel Ray is the most annoying B, ever.

lol, and it's ok to find older people attractive.

• Not at all. She is quite attractive.