New Glasses. Are they OK?

So I got my first glasses last weekend and I really have to get used to the fact that my appearance looks completely different. How do you think they look? Be honest, I can take it ;)

• I like them!
  • So so...
  • You should have gone for a complete different type! (Fill in what type)
  • Contacts are always better.

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted D: Contacts are always better. I think guys and girls ALMOST always look better with no glasses rather than with glasses. You already look really good though. You're attractive with the glasses and you're attractive without the glasses. Win/Win situation

• I agree, but the whole putting contacts in your eye and out, annoys me :). So i only use them for excercising, I guess that's another thing I'll have to get used to hahah. by the way that's so kind of you. Thanks :)

What Guys Said 16

• hm... if i'm to be honest, the frames are a little thick. It creates a heavy contrast to your skin, due to the rather dark color. As for the color itself, that's not a bad choice, it compliments your hair and looks natural. Also i think the frames might be a little on the large scale. I can get the practical reasons for getting em large, but honestly they look too large for you; mostly due to a combination of the rather large and visible fins/end-pieces, the generally thick frame, and the fact the glass goes so far downwards.

But then again, i spent 4 hours picking my frame (worth it XD), so i guess i'm picky.

Overall i'd say 7/10 on how they look on you.

• Thanks for the advice :) As these probably won't be my only pair, I'll take it into consideration when I'm choosing a spare pair.

• hey they look cool man :D nice look!

• They suit u well, I do like girls with glasses it just adds a little something and adds to their overall looks and u look good in them. They will take time for u to adjust to them but wear with confidence and a smile and others will love them too

• That's so nice to hear! I'll keep that in mind :) Yeah for now it's whenever I see myself in a mirror, I think: Is this really me?

• Haha I understand that but you'll get used to it and probably get attention from them so take it all as a positive and increase your confidence. You'll be fine :-)

• Fit you very well. Good choice.

• Goddamn your a beautiful little nerdy gal! If you have a sweet disposition someone should be proposing to you soon!

• Haha thanks. Though its way too early for me to get married, it's nice to hear that I have possibilities on the market :).

• Very cool, I like :)

• I think they look good on you :D

• They look great. I thought I'd need a before & after picture, but you look really sharp with them.

• I think that they look nice on you

• You look really good on you :)

• Matches the colour of your hair. Blend in. They're fine :)

• Glasses look pretty good on you.

• Those are nice and suits you.

• I think you have made a good choice with these glasses, you look great like this!!

• They look really good on you!

• They look nice on you, much better than my ridiculously oversized hipster glasses.

• I'm sure yours look good on you :) When I was in the optical store, the seller wore a pair like yours and he looked handsome with them.

• Haha, Thabus but mine makes my head look small, so I've been told

What Girls Said 15

• I'm sure you wouldn't have gotten them if you didn't like the way they look on your face. And they do look fine (:

• Actually I didn't like anything on my face :) This one was one of the few that weren't that bad.

• Haha come on, I wear glasses too. You know you don't settle on a pair until you find one that you think looks fantastic on you. :)

• I normally don't wear sunglasses because they look stupid on my face :D honestly, I wasn't exagerating. Well... maybe I'm just whining :)

• I think they look really cute :)

• I work in a optical store and i will say yes :) simple and classy!
    help me out?
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1205316-am-i-over-anaylsing-this-situation-or-is-this-a-lost-case-could-use

• i think they look really good!! they fit your face very well.

• i voted A.. you look really nice on it. i like that you choose a bigger frame cause usually i notice some girls wear small frames and i'm not really fan of that look. good choice! :)

• They look nice.

• YAY. ! They go with your hair color! I think they really look good on you ^.^

• Haha, that was one of my few criteria :) Matching with my hair (since I'm never going to dye it)!

• That's so nice of you to say! The secret is eating a lot of veggies ;)

• Yeah.. I read a lot about how healthy eating habits are much more important to hair than hair products.

• I like them, they fit your colors and look cool on you :)

• Cute! :) Also, I think the glasses suit you! :)

• I like them :)

• yea that styles in now

• you look great with them!!

• They're ok. I personally prefer thinner rims myself though.

• They look nice on you, and I'm a girl wearing glasses since 5 years so I know it's hard to find glasses that suit you well ;)

• Contacts are always better, or an eye laser surgery ;)

• Yes, for excercising I got contacts, but I hate getting them out of my eyes lol. I believe that for eye laser surgery the eye quality must be stable. I don't know if that's the case yet :)