Ladies, which purse do you like more?

Which of these purses do you like the best?
1) http://tinyurl.com/o5tmvsf
2) http://tinyurl.com/pparbox

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally do not approve of spending that much money on a handbag unless it's a warrior pack which you can wear in 8 different ways
    www.warrior-creek.com/.../...9861349966922918.jpeg

but I'll give you my opinion on both.

The first one is a solid color and would match more outfits and it's also cuter, but the 2nd one holds more stuff so I'd go for the 2nd one personally, but seeing as you're buying a $200 purse for the girl I doubt she cares about functionality as much as cuteness so I say get the first one.

• I like the warrior pack idea! Gonna need to check some out :)

• They're $200, but I think they're worth it... only time I will *ever* say a $200 purse is worth it lol

What Girls Said 17

• Wasn't this exact question asked like five million years ago? I remember being here and this was asked with these exactly two purses... weird...

ANYWAY, they are both nice, but I would probably never buy purse number two, but if you gift it to me I'd surly wear it.

Purse number one is more suited for like "party all night long" type/style (for younger sexy/woman)
    Purse number two is more like "business like" woman type/style. (for older/classy woman)

• The 1st one. I think clutches are very elegant & can go with almost everything *-*
    img1.avenuek.com/.../...-b7a5-a94de5d16eb1_240.jpg
    cdn-images.farfetch.com/.../...361_2873191_322.jpg

• I have the first one (black quilted). It's very nice and the leather is buttery soft, although the clasping mechanism is finicky.

• I like number 2.. Lol are you buying it for someone? Or something random?

• Im more of a coach girl... but... I like the first one the 2nd is ugly

• I like the second one, it's more unique and it'll fit more of my crap on it!

• As far as cuteness, the first one. As far as utility, the second one.

• The second one.

• the black one

• I love the 2nd one.

• I like the second one

• i vote for second one.

• Neither. I'm more of a Versace, Louis Vuitton and Chanel type of girl. 1st one is alright

• I like the first one

• the secound one

• I vote purse number 2 :)

• First one. And it'll be much easier to match with things.

What Guys Said 0