How much money do you spend on clothes in a year?

I'm wanting to know how much most people spend in a year for clothes?

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, that all depends on your income and expenses.

0|0
    0|0
    • and way of life.

What Girls Said 6

• I spend about $100-$300 on clothes. And that's probably not just it. I buy a lot of clothes because fashion is something I'm into and my style is always changing. But I also sell lot of my clothes, so I don't waste too much money

0|0
    0|0
  • Used to spend a lot on clothes during my younger days. Hardly been spending anything on clothes since mid-2013. Except maybe a pair of socks?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea. I don't keep track. When I need or see some thing I want I buy it.

0|0
    0|0
  • $100 - $300 I know how to get good clothes but not pay full price, pssh lol Sales where you at?

0|0
    0|0
  • Less than $300.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probally $1000+... your question was how much do i spend on clothes period. I buy clothes for my younger brothers when i can.. and my weight stays the same throughout each year so i dont buy too many clothes for myself..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• close to $0

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to guess around $500. New coat, lots of new shirts (t-shirts and collared), new jeans, new exercise clothes, new shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • This year has probably been the least I've spent on clothes. i bought most of my wardrobe last year or the year before. I mainly just buy underwear and shirts for new clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • $80 or so. I get my shirts when they are on sell at jcpenny for $2.50 each. I get new shoes every two years they cost $70 so can get. I also get new shorts and jeans.

0|0
    0|0