Women who wear high heels all the time?

hot or not?

I wear high heels all the time lol

Most Helpful Guy

• That sounds terrible for your spine and feet.

What Guys Said 5

• All the time? That's too much especially for your future feet. But wearing heels on every special occasion is a plus for me because I love girls wearing high heels.

• Personaly I prefer all natural with just the feet alone... But I do think heels can be hot if used with the correct clothing

• I've never been a fan of heels. I couldn't tell you why but I don't like em. Probably goes back to my love of short girls so the shorter the better.

• heels are sexy

• Looks good on women.

What Girls Said 3

• About five days per week, as they're required at work, but I'd wear them anyway. As long as they are a decent quality shoe, I've never had any problems and find them comfortable to wear, but never anything over 4" in heel height, though. You get what you pay for and cheap heels are murder on the feet.

• I love wearing heels! It makes me feel more sexy and confident about myself. its all about knowing what heels to wear, as in color, height, and if you should even wear heels on a certain day given the weather and what not.

• Nothing looks as good on women's feet as high heels, the thing is that they are not healthy all the time. I'm sure most guys like them ^.^