Most favorite womans fragrance for a man?

Versace bright crystal? Escada magnetism? Antonio Banderas Her golden secret?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I haven't smelled many women's fragrances on men, and I'm not sure where I would. Then again, I'm not into cross-dressing.

• hahah, I think I wrongly formulated a question. I meant, what fragrance that you smelled on womens skin was the best?

• Hahaa!! That makes a lot more sense. Thanks for the chuckle.

My last girl wore this: http://tinyurl.com/m2xxza6 and I loved it on her. Second to that I'd say Guess Seductive is really alluring.

But the scent of the woman wearing the perfume changes what you actually smell, so some fragrances are a better fit for some women than others.

• if one knows, wouldn't call him a man.

• Whyy? Maybe he has a gf and there is one the best parfume he loves smelling on her.

• yuh, he could be familiar to that smell but he can't specifically name it or describe it or figure it out what brand it is. Only he would do is projects the fragrance onto the woman forever so he will remember that woman merely getting a wiff of that perfume.

• Love Spell frI'm Victorias Secret always brings me back some good memories. :X

• aue de pussy

seriously i dont care as long as it wasn't poured on. if its to strong it irritates me

• Hello dnt hurt me , I've a soul.

• If it smells like vanilla or its floral, cool. No fruit, and keep the fragrance understated.

What Girls Said 0