Foundations for oily skin?

I've been looking into buying makeup for my personal kit, and I would like to know for the ladies that have oily skin what foundation is the best to use. Thank you 😙

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure, but I think Michelle Phan has oily skin. I'd check her out on YouTube (her older videos were more reliable though because she has a makeup line of her own now and is always trying to promote it).

• I'm familiar with Michelle phan, Never tried a ny of her products but I think I might just try some.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I use Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H and as a powder I use Neutragena's Translucent Rice Protein powder (I think that's the name of it). OR I use Etude House's Cotton Fit BB Cream (I get it on Amazon and it ships from Korea & seriously cheap but it only comes in 4 shades). Both are awesome products. I have oily skin too

• Revlon Colorstay for oily to combination skin is great, it has nice coverage & it last for a good while. It also has a matte finish. Plus.. It's super inexpensive. So if you try it & it's not for you, you can just chuck it up to a failed attempt. Best of luck darling. ☺️

• I've heard about it I really wanted to try it and now Ill probably just try it out 😄😄.

• Powders are good.