Who still listens to Ska in 2014? (genre)?

•Reel Big Fish
•Sublime
•Streetlight Manifesto
•Dirty Heads
•Less Than Jake
•Goldfinger
•Catch 22
etc etc etc

>:D

Comment favorite songs, albums, other ska bands!

I wanna know if there's still any skankers out there

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to listen to Ska (actually more Ska Punk) when I was a teen, but I can't listent to it anymore. It's just not my thing anymore.

The only band out of your list I still value is Sublime. They were really good and actually also diverse. Most Ska bands always sounded the same and quite cheesy.

• Sublime is one of the greatest bands in history...

Anyway, I mean we're all entitled to our own opinions and I guess people acquire different tastes as they get older.-.

like, teens and their music phases. :-(

• You're absolutely right, we all have different tastes, and our tastes during our teenage years will most likely change for a large part when we get older. It happened to me quite a bit.

What Guys Said 7

• Not really my style but I bet there are plenty of people who listen to all kinds of genres. New and old. So that includes ska.

• :) i do sublime is one of my favorite bands ever.

• Ever heard of Slightly Stoopid?

• I honestly have no idea what you are talking about, but I don't really like the new music these days.

• It's nothing like the shit on the radio nowadays! ska was best in the 70's and the 80's - late 90's.

• Oh okay I see yeah the music now these days doesn't really do anything for me.

• I do! I do! Dirty heads, sublime, and streetlight manifesto are some! e of my faves. And 3for5, but they are super obscere for now.

• We. are. Best. friends. haha :-) *internet five* *internet fist bump* i love ska kids

• Every now and then when I'm high. Otherwise not really.

• the only ska band I ever liked was fishbone back in the day. they were great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeK3sziX9rI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICoQtGDjD5M

What Girls Said 1

• LTJ is my favorite. I loved Save Ferris. I would have to say anything from LTJ. I've seen them live, they are just as good. 40 oz of freedom is a must. Ska is easy to listen no matter the artist or album. Just put a ska station on Pandora.

• Sublime is my favorite, and I've seen Reel Big Fish twice in local OC shows :)

haha yeah there's lots of great ska bands on pandora, along with reccomendations from friends