Girls, why aren't your clubbing dresses, worn in public, during the day?

I think they're actually called "bodycon" dresses.. they "conform to your body, therefore, the name "bodycon" but, how come they're only worn in clubs? Why not out in public. Even some girls will do it but if they do, they get called slutty or whatever. I mean, what's the big deal about going out in public, during the day like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Clubbing dresses worn in public?

Can a woman go to work with a bikini?

But the bodycon dresses , i do that, and i do not caree for what people say, buttt it should not be the same dress i wore to a club

• Why not?

• She could do all three, she might get scolded for them though

• Remember just because you CAN do something, does not mean it's right. The question is though, is why wouldn't they be right, and that's why I asked... why is going out in public like that, not "right"

What Girls Said 8

• Then what would girls wear to look sexy at the club? We're "saving" them kind of, so that you look extra hot on a night out.

• well i guess, its because its a night where we want to flaunt it. I mean if we were to dress like that all the time we would be attracting men for the wrong reasons. Sometimes we just want to dress up AND GET OUR SLUT ONNNN. But other days we just want to look normal. No guy that wants a serious relationship will look for one at a club. ESPECIALLY IF THATS NOT WHAT WE LOOK LIKE EVERY DAY. thats why there's so many night stands.

• Because no guy wants a girl who dresses like that everyday... Not seriously anyways..

• Do you realise how much time it takes to look clubbing hot? We spend at least 2 hours doing make-up, shaving legs etc with friends (and wine) before we go to the club? Now no one's got time fo datt erryday

• So you're saying, you didn't wake up that way?

• because it is probably too revealing to be worn on normal days?

• Why?

• .. but there are girls who do it in public, and get criticized for it

• many girls always criticized other girls.. nothing new

• I agree with twigsducks. Also, it's not comfortable to dress like that. Girls prefer comfort over fashion for day-to-day outfits.

• So, why go to the club uncomfortable?

• No, but girls just like getting dressed up once in a while for a night out or any big events. And so do guys. Like if you were going to a wedding or a dance, you would dress up nicer than usual

• Because it's required. You don't go to wedding in jeans, it's not proper

• Clubbing takes a lot of time. I have 2 kids I don't have time to dress like that every day.

• Should you be going to clubs anyway?

• Is that college football or something? Sorry, I don't know much about sports.

• Yeah, it's NCAA football. Pretty big matchup, not as big as OSU Mich but recently MSU has really kind of given OSU a run for its money, even ending OSU's season last year

• twigsducks= perfect answer

What Guys Said 0