I Know it's crazy and weird but I need help (NOT FOR THE HATERS)?

I have a party to go to and the theme is basically "slut" I do not know what to wear my friend gave me a few ideas and i put together what i could with what she said.

Outfit 1: The Hooker Slut
http://tinypic.com/r/nwyqkp/8

Outfit 2: The Beach Slut
http://tinypic.com/r/fy00u1/8

Outfit 3: The oops i forgot my underwear slut
http://tinypic.com/r/154avc9/8

What one is the best. All will be worn with 6" matte black heels.

Please leave your hateful comments to yourself

• Outfit 1
  • Outfit 2
  • Outfit 3
THERE ARE NO GUYS AT THE PARTY, IT'S ME AND LIKE 3 OF MY GIRL FRIENDS, I WILL GET DRESSED THERE, AND THERE WILL BE NO PHOTOS. IT IS JUST A FUNNY STUPID THING WE DECIDED TO DO.

Most Helpful Guy

• Pictures not showing up for me but I still wanna say that I strongly don't recommend you going there. That theme is just messed up especially for under 18 year-olds. You are likely to get teased or harassed later on for being dressed that way and acting that way. And if someone catches pictures of you in slutty outfits then that would be even worst. They can go online and anyone (even your future employers) might find it. You will be screwed. I strongly recommend you not go to this party or event. Please think about it.

• there will be no photos whilst in these outfits

What Guys Said 6

• The first 1 or the 2nd one, but definitely not the last one. As an underage girl you shouldn't go out without any underwear especially with such a short skirt and a white t-shirt.
    I personally don't like the theme for an underage party, but as I know you won't give a fuck what I think if it's not about the outfits, I give you my opinion on what would be good.
    I just hope you don't go with the third option, it'll be pretty sad.

• It's all girls, just VERY close friends no guys whatsoever, just for shits and giggles

• i'll be putting the outfit in my bag and getting changed there and then changing before i leave again, i wouldn't be caught dead on the streets in any of these

• Ok, ok. Well, I still stick with what I first said: the first option is the best one.

• Combine 1 and 3 :p

• I think you should just stay at home and do your homework or study. Maybe watch some cartoons. But if you want to be a slut and go to slut parties, that's your business. Just don't complain about slut-shaming later on when no guy at your school wants to date you anymore.

• Don't go to school, there will be no slut-shaming, as there is only 4 of us dressed the same way

• shame no schoolgirl slut but outfit one is next best thing

p. s can i come

• My old school uniform is a little on the small side

• i just think it's sad your Under 18 and you need dress for party called "slut"
    if your this way at this age.. what you going be like when your age 25-30
    most likely working the streets making money.. oh wow this is so sad :(

• Just because i'm going to a stupid little party, does not mean that i will be working the streets. There is nothing wrong with having fun with your friends

• LOL, that's quite a theme. I wonder why they chose that. They all look good. Just go with the one you'd feel the most comfortable in. I would imagine if you're sitting a lot, you wouldn't want to wear a skirt

What Girls Said 3

• lol eww it would be totaly creepy if a guy who is not a teenager responded.

All outfits are really slutty. gosh a teenage girl should not need to dress like a slutt though

• I really wish I had looked at the age first lmao

• I know i don't NEED to its for a laugh with my girl friends

• I like Outfit 2, sweetie, maybe a black lacy jacket to go with the black pumps.)) xx

• What a ridiculous party theme. And I believe quite sexist, I don't believe guys are going to dress up in any way.
    You are under 18 and I advice you to think again if you are under 16.

• No guys are going and i'm 17 and it's for an 18th birthday

• Then I quess it's fine. As long as you are comfortable with it and over 16. Have fun!