Do I look better pale or tanned?

i have a party next week and can't decide whether to go tanned or pale :)
this is hard i can't decide haah

Most Helpful Guy

• I like your tanned look, personally, especially in the white shirt--you look stunning in that photo ;)

May I give a few suggestions?

I think wearing dark colors takes attention away from your face, especially when you're tanned, and considering your hair blends with your tan skin tone--well, that combination mutes your face. If you wear lighter colors (sky blue rather than navy, for example) I think it will make your face "pop" more (and lightening the color of your makeup around your eyes may help too).

Have fun at the party! ;)

What Guys Said 18

• i say you look amazing in your natural creamy skin color. your hair is reddish brown so a whiter skin will contrast very well between them

• I think pale fits you better.

• I like pale but you look better tanned

• Are you trying to make my head explode? Cause this is just mean!
    But seriously you're very beautiful either way. Maybe pale is just a little better but I have to meet you in person to be sure :)

• I think your first picture looks the best, so I guess pale. You look nice either way.

• I think you've pale and tanned the other way round. The first picture is more of a tan which looks really classy on you!

• thank you but thats me pale haha, im the lightest shade out there :P

• It's really hard to tell by those photos but I would probably be more attracted to the paler look.

• what do you mean its hard to tell? the difference is quit drastic

• I mean like the photo quality is a lot better on the pale one and the tanned one you look much happier or confident from smiling. The tight clothes on the tanned one may make it harder to really know. But generally I'm not that attracted to the fake tan as much. You look good either way.

• Go tanned if you want to use eye makeup.

Go pale if you don't.

• dont see much difference... message me

• You are hot regardless but if I had to choose; I would say you look better tanned.

• I think that you look better pale but in all the pictures you are very beautiful!

• You're very beautiful either way. I say tanned.

• pale works far better with your hair colour

you look hot by the way

• thank you haha, i agree in soem lighting i look blonder and in other i feel like a carrot haha

• I'd say tan

• I think pale fits better, but you look good either way

• I think pale better for you coz you're blonde

• im a redhead actually haha i look blonde when im tanned though

• Who is it?

• its me, i can't decide what colour i should go to a party as

• Dont over do the tanning thing I have heard bad storys by over doing it at thosn tanning salons

• i wont, used to do beauty pageants where they preferred me to be tanned so i got really good at it :)

• Yuck @ tanned

What Girls Said 9

• I think pale looks more natural. Tanned seems more professional. So you decide.

For me pale because I prefer natural look.

• i guess im going for sexier, i haven't seen these people since hight school. it a reunion

• Choose whatever makes you feel better

• i think you look better pale. it brings out your features more. especially your hair. when you're tanned your hair doesn't pop out as much. you look much brighter and radiant pale :p

• I can barely see a difference.

• how haha im an n10 pale and like n50 tan haah

• Thought as much.

• i could send you one from my fb but that deosnt prove anything other than i also have "her" account

• You tan very well and your hair color goes nice with it.

• thank you for your opinion :) i have a partyy next week and want to look my best :)

• You look pretty either way but I think you look better pale. Your eyes seem to light up more.

• I like the tanned look on you.

• pale looks better.

• For bikini/swimsuit: tanned
    For others: pale

• You look better with pale.