Tattoos and piercings on girls?

I just want to hear different opinions! And which ones are turn on/turn offs! :)

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Tattoos on girls looks masculine. Instant turn off

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 6

• Ear piercings and belly button piercings are alright, anywhere else is a turn off for me. I don't really like tattoos either, only if they're small and at least meaningful. I like 'good' girls, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like earrings but piercings on other parts are not my thing. They just look weird on other body parts in my opinion. And I really don't like tattoos. I want to see natural skin. The natural beauty of a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could careless about piercings so long as she doesn't have them all over her face. Tattoos interestingly enough I like, especially sleeves. I don't know why but there cool and kinda hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hate em all. A woman's bod is perfect as-is. It needs nothing.

0|0
    0|1
  • I like piercings on girls, especially when they have a nose stud, spacers on some girls as well, only if they are not too large. Tattoos Im really picky about, the only kind I really like is on the side of their stomach, the rest... meh.

0|0
    0|0
  • No on both. Don't like em.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I love well done tattoos on either gender, as long as they're not on the face (that's not really my thing). Piercings are best limited to the ears in my opinion, especially body piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • okay, tattoos on the belly button, nose, or lip are sexy ! lol ; tattoos like inside the nose are a huge turn off._.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos on guys but not girls. Pricings are hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me it's okay as long as you don't have too much of it. I'm planning to have one when I graduate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dun mind.

0|0
    0|0