Is this to little makeup?

Basically I put on makeup , what I show on the avatar and my mom was like oh dont remember to put on makeup.. and I was like I already have..
Is it to little. ? I mean I don't like to wear a lot

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, does your mom really tell you that? :O And mine goes like "Why use all that make-up on your pretty young face?" (response to me wanting some make-up products. I'm not even wearing it daily, but wanted to have some for special occasions). I don't think it's too little make-up in your pic. You have nice face features and from the pic it seems like you wouldn't need more make-up

What Guys Said 3

• Usually room much isn't good. but you seem fine. As long as you're happy, there not a minimum requirement for make up because that would be stupid. I'm not a girl though lol, but that's from a guys POV

• Na, you've got it right I'd say. You've kept it pretty natural just highlighting your features, which are beautiful by the way!

• You can put on more if you want to, but personally I think it's fine as it is right now.

What Girls Said 7

• You look beautiful, Myownhero, very natural... no need to fret, it's just picture perfect in my eyes here. xx

• Less is best babe! You honestly don't look like your wearing make up and that's probably a good thing in this case..

• Nope your eyebrows are deffinitly full of definition and you have beautiful big eyes which draw attention and gorgeous flawless skin... you look great :):):)

• I think it looks nice personally. Day time make up should always look a little more natural. It's night time make up where you can really get creative and do a full face.

• I dont see ny pic of a girl

• Yes I dont see much make up maybe becuse your features ready stand out or th lighting. I dont see the need of putting lot,

• I dislike much make up but yours is so cool so nice and cute :3

• I do think your make-up is OK. You look just fine.