Why girls like high buns or updo hairstyles?

To look more sexy or just like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do it for a few reasons. Lack of time, to give my hair a rest from styling, if I want to draw attention to my neck, if I have cool earrings or a shirt with an unusual back, if it's just really hot...

What Girls Said 9

• I don't like buns at all on me. I usually just wrap it in a ponytail or a braid. It's quick, easy and it doesn't take much effort.

• It just makes things easier. When it's down it just gets in the way.

• Functionality

• Depends it sloppy or well put together when sloppy means "my hair is awful I don't wanna looking at how greasy it is" or it could mean "my hair is annoying and ugly and hate everyone today" when their hair is nice and neat means "want you to look at my eyes and make up and outfit look how perect I am"

• i rarely put my hair up ahah the only time i do is when im playing sport :")

• Because it's easier.

• It's quick & easy.

• Maybe It reminds them of some authority figure they may have had a crush on at one time haha

• Brings out the face

What Guys Said 0