Should I keep my hair short or make it tall again?

so my hair has a bad temper and you can't really predict how it is gonna turn after a haircut so should i cut it shorter , leave it shoulder lengh or tall again?

http://i58.tinypic.com/2vl2nfb.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/n3xaut.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• Try long. You should really choose whichever style you like most. It's most important for YOU to be happy about how you look.

• short i for lazy people and for now i'm a lazy dudette :p haha

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 6

• I think you'd look better with short hair. Short hair makes you look smarter. Long hair is too traditional looking.

• and short is easy to adjust too :p

• My hair is long but that is because my face is wide and square shaped so I look better with long hair. Your eyebrows are high and curved more than others and your eyes are big so you look better with short hair.

• oh thankx , never saw it that way , i've always cut depending on my mood lol , square shaped is the face most models have it's hot ! just look at astrid berges :D

• I think that you would look lovely with a half-lenght bob... Something like the picture chocolatedragon posted...

• i think it looks good long

• Grow it! Long hair looks super awesome.

• Long* lololo

• Your hair is too nice to cut! If I had your hair, I would grow it.

• emm it's not actually that great XD , it's temper is horrible , depends on it's mood and the day i took the pics he was apparently in a good one hahah

• Curly hair always has a temper, and with curly hair you have to adjust yourself to it because it'll never adjust to you lol.
      But seriously, your hair is beautiful. If I were you, I'd be showing it off as much as I could. Nobody ever likes their own hair as much as others do anyway.

• well the tricky thing is that it doens't have one curl pattern , it has 2 sometimes 3 so i just leave it to do what it wants :3 the long hair was damaged (naturally) so i had to chop it big times XD thank you anw :)