Would you feel embarrassed wearing ski clothes in public?

I walk to college every day and I'm sick of feeling frozen in our cold and windy environment (especially in the morning). I'm seriously considering buying snow pants. Could I pull this off, or will it be embarrassing?

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. In the winter time, all I care about is warmth. I hate being cold, wear them it's nothing to be embarrassed about

• haha thanks I really need the encouragement... have you ever worn them out in public? :)

What Guys Said 2

• It's winter so everyone will understand that it's cold thus need more clothes or thicker clothes. Worn to school or not doesn't matter because you still end up walking outside in the cold. So, nothing to be embarrassed about; everyone will understand.

• I wouldn't feel embarrassed. I've worn ski attire out to school when it's snowy and really frigid outside. Nobody really cares.

What Girls Said 1

• Hey! If it keeps you warm then wear it.. it's not embarrassing.. Plus, even If I wanted to wear them, I wouldn't care what anyone thought :p. I haven't worn them before, doesn't get freezing here even during winter..