Body hair? Yay or Nay?

I am relatively hairy but i groom myself once a week. Chest, back, body, pubes, and face. Wondering what girls like in terms of body hair or what they don't.

• I like me a Sasquatch
  • i like some body hair
  • I don't mind if it's there or not.
  • WTF body hair is disgusting

Most Helpful Girl

• Hair is nice on chest, legs, down there and face. I am not much for a hairy back but I would gladly sugar that away for my man, since shaving just makes it worse. And face is fine if it's beard, but you need to have two brows.

What Girls Said 5

• the first answer killed me

• Too much body hair, like all over a guys back, is a turn off for me.
    Sorry! Just saying!

• Facial hair is a turn off for me, I would like for it to be shaved

• As long as u dont look like a caveman lol

• facial hair YYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSS !!!

chest and back? shave it... NOW ! dont leave a single hair there

arms and legs? prefer hair there but doesn't matter lol

What Guys Said 2

• 0|0
  • I'm pretty hairy, like dense on my chest and arms and even a little on my back. Though mine is surprisingly reddish brown on my chest and like near blonde on my arms. I've been with women that absolutely love it and I've been with women who didn't care for the most part. I've never been with a woman who hated it but I know they exist. Honestly though If a guy is sporting any amount of facial hair women usually know there's a good chance there's some body hair involved. The right kind of girl digs it. Shaving or waxing is vain in my opinion but that's just my opinion and from personal experience you can get ingrown hairs. Better just to be yourself.