Socks and Sandals?

Socks and sandals?

Whats your input on guys or girls who wear these

0|0
10|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Iff you have enough getto in you I wear that to walmart and target or to so yard work(place that I'm not trying to impress anybody) I have style sometime I wanna do something most people don't do I like not being NOrMAl we close to NOT NORMAL! I wore that in PE one year! Didn't get in trouble! You do what you want && don't let bitches hoes and stuip f***ers && ass holes get in you way people are always gonna say something I always do so yea you DO YOu!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• please no.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're guilty of doing this, please chop your feet off so we won't have to look at your poor sense of style anymore. :c

2|1
    0|0
  • its very very odd I think sandals are meant to be worn without socks and if your gonna wear socks then wear shoes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't stand them. I find them very unattractive. maybe for inside the house, or in the yard if a person feels its necessary but not out in public.

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely not!

0|0
    0|0
  • I woulden't. I mean, that's something my DAD would wear. :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Lame, very lame. My dad does that. Lame.

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely disgusting. incredibly unfashionable.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not a good look.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I was certain "socks and sandals" was the singular domain of 60-year-old Florida tourists. Whenever I see such an abberation, I suspect some form of toe fungus to be in the mix. Clearly evidence of a disordered mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like they belong in a mental institution.

0|0
    0|0
  • Colorful socks and black adidas sandals

0|0
    0|0