What do you think of these tops?

i see tons of girls wearing them. guys, do think they're cute or are they ugly? girls, do you think they're fun and casual or do you think they look sloppy?

link

i like this one, I don't like them in yellow or red.

• I like em
  • I think they're gross

Most Helpful Guy

• Excellent choice for casual wear, especially with jeans. Surely you didn't imagine this top would be overwhelmingly perceived as so hideously repulsive as to warrant a veil of anonymity in asking for opinions? Though, I suppose I can see your point. Just a few months ago, a woman posted a similar poll, and the backlash was so great she was driven from the site in shame. It's rumored she now lives in a group home for wayward shoppers. lol.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it looks awesome!

• when I clicked on the link it said they no longer have the item so?

• The link is working for other people, so idk.

What Girls Said 5

• I think those tops give a totally casual feel, which is nice when you want to feel comfortable but still look good, and they totally look cute with leggings :)

• I love forever 21 but I don't like the top at all.

• I love the new plaid look. I have some shoes that are plaid. I haven't yet bought a plaid shirt, but I don't know if I could pull it off.

• Thaw kute I have it

• Personally, I love those kind of tops. I have about 3 of them. lol. And they're comfy. C=