Girls : what age did you start wearing makeup?

Question in the title :) :) :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I started when i was 14 my sister had bought me a whole bunch of it and ever since I love the way it makes me feel beautiful :-)

What Guys Said 3

• Wow I am surprised by so many of the answers by the women on here cause where I am from I see plenty of women wearing make up.

• I've never worn make up.

• probably 16... . .

What Girls Said 21

• I dabbled with some make-up in middle school, realized I hated it... gave up, lol. Sometimes I paint my nails, though I haven't done that in ages. The only time I use make-up anymore is when I dress up for something formal, I might put a bit of mascara on.. still have never used lipstick.. blah blah blah.

• I don't wear it because I don't see the point of wearing make up, unless you are going to prom or homecoming or to the club I can see that, but if your going to school I don't see the point of wearing it. I'm think about wearing just lipstick and maybe eyeliner and mascara when I turn 18 next Thursday (: I might wear it but I'm not going to cake it all up on my face (:

• I was 12 and wore some concealer and mascara. I also used to put on some lip gloss at parties. :P

• Around 12 I started playing around with it, bit didn't start feeling like I needed to wear it until around 13/14 or eighth grade

• Toyed with it some in like 5th-6th grade, let my sisters do my make up for me a bit and they'd let me try it out on my own some times. Didn't start buying my own or wearing it on a regular basis until 8th grade though.

• Don't wear makeup.

• I started wearing eyeliner (Only make-up I've ever worn) in 7th grade, 13 years old.
    .. Unless lip gloss counts as makeup and I first wore lipgloss in like.. 6th grade, 11 years old.

• I don't know, bc its not something I really wear.

• when i was around 15 years old, i use tinted lip balm to give a bit of color on my lips. i like the smell of the flavors on the lip balm sometimes i want to eat it! ^-^

• Not interested in makeups because i don't really need to wear it.

• I don't wear make up

• I started wearing it when I turned 16

• Thought I look better without makeup so I ended up not wearing any. Maybe it's just me not knowing how to actually use it though.

• 8th grade. & now I'm going to go to school to become a makeup artist next year (:

• That's good :) my friend is a makeup artists! She's so talented

• 11, but just lipgloss
    I started wearing full makeup at 14

• at 16. But I hardly wear it. There's no point in wearing makeup

• :O Can I please know why you think there's no point?
      That's the first time I've heard a girl say that !

• 8. It was when i was a part of a parade. I had to wear a long dress and it was hot -_-

• About 13 i think

• I don't remember

• 16 , I've always hated make up, but i started at age 16 and i actually hate that i started lol, cuz now i can't get out without my eyeliner on :(

• Never have and probably never will...