Is this dress slutty?

Personally I don't think it is, but I'd like some other opinions. I'm probably wearing this dress: cdnd.lystit.com/.../...9-395469020_large_flex.jpeg to a banquet in the winter, and I was wondering if you found this trashy? I think it's really pretty. The actual dress is pulled up a little farther on the left side, and it's not super short on me. I don't think that picture is of the actual dress but since I'm not posting a picture of myself that's the best I could find. I'll probably be wearing silver heels (the heels aren't super tall) and have my hair in soft waves. I'm not going to be wearing heavy eye makeup or anything. Thoughts?

Thanks so much everyone!! I have reached the conclusion that it's not slutty haha, I love the dress and I'm super excited to wear it! (:

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's beautiful! Not "slutty" at all. I think as long as you pair it with subtle makeup and jewelry, it will look very classy :)

What Guys Said 12

• No. But what matters is what you think, you're asking the question which means you have some modesty, wear what you want.

• I don't think it's trashy but I just wanted to make sure people wouldn't look at me and go "wow that's slutty"

• Totally not slutty. It really is pretty.

• This dress looks like its for a high profile party. You'd just grab unnecessary attention if its an ordinary party.

• No !!! I think it's classy and nice !!

• It's a really nice dress. It's not "slutty" lol.

• I think it's not nearly slutty enough. ;)

• No, it seems fine to me.

• Not really, no.

• It looks fine

• Class not ass baby

• Looks more classy, than slutty.

• It's only slutty, if you act like it

What Girls Said 12

• Nope, it's very pretty and elegant

• Not my type but it isn't revealing

• I think it looks really nice! Perfect mix of style and class :)

• No, I like it.

• No way , it looks beautiful!! :)

• Nope looks more classy

• i think its ok. i really like it.

• It's not slutty. I think you would look gorgeous on it, just don't wear too much make up :)

• as long as you wear stockings with it you'll be fine. And do the bend over test. If you bend over and it rides up and people can see your butt, that's too short XD.

• It looks nice and elegant! No, I do not consider it slutty at all! : )

• unless you have MASSIVE tits its fine.

Although since its winter maybe some stockings or tights might not be a bad idea?

• Haha yeah I definitely don't have massive tits
      Winter here only gets to like 60 degrees and I wore something similar last year (tight bottoms and a blouse-y top) and I wasn't cold at all

• I think it's pretty but whether it's trashy or not kind of depends on the body type that's wearing it. The model in the picture is very flat so to be sexy, she needs something tight and short. But if she were more curvaceous, she could be just as sexy with a less revealing dress!

• Bottom line, I think it's really pretty and you should wear it (:

• I'm not super curvy but I have ok sized boobs (32C) and a butt that sticks out a lot... I saw a ton of girls wearing tight black dresses to the banquet last year and none of them looked slutty, I just don't want people to think I'm trashy because I'm not at all

• I think it'll be fine, it looks classy!