Guys...Most liked hair on a girl?

If you were to have a dream girl, what kind of hair would she have? Color and style? C=

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as it isn't buzzed or bald, you're good to go. Although making it look neat such as no frizz is good.

What Guys Said 8

• Long locks of curly light golden blonde hair flowing down but also with 2 draping twin pony tails (like pigtails but just subtly merging in the hair like pony tails.

• long and feels like silk, color doesn't matter because it be changed, just make sure it goes with what your selling =)

• brunette, long straight with little ringlets at the bottom, maybe little wavy

• Brunette & perfectly straight hair.

• I like darker hair.. and kinda long.. I kinda like scene hair styles, but that's just me.

• Brunette straight at the top curly going town with small blonde highlights throught the hair :D

• long hair like past the shoulders a little bit or just to the shoulders

and natural is good but dark brunette is the hottest not black just dark brunette is most sexy turns me on very fast:)

and style? WILD in bed and professional when not but if she's my dream girl she never leave the bed wink wink:)

• black/brunette with highlights

and straight hair

What Girls Said 0