Ladies would you wear high heels if you go out with a shorter man?

From looking at past Questions it seems women prefer taller men but don't mind shorter men... still would you emphasize your height if you're already taller?

0|0
6|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That is unlikely to happen to me as I'm petite, but if I was taller, I'd still wear heels, not because I'd want to emphasise my height though, but to satisfy my love of collecting shoes. I think I'd feel strange if I was taller than the guy I was with, so I'd probably avoid wearing them if we were to go out together in a spotlight situation where people we cared about noticed us, but generally I wouldn't avoid it.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Well I've never had a boyfriend shorter than me but I've been taller than them with heels on (I'm 5'8)... I do feel a little weird. I worry that they'll find it unattractive if I'm taller so yeah. Cause I see a lot of guys say they don't want the girl to be taller than them. I do love wearing heels though.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope, I wouldn't. but I'd feel sad that I can't wear heels as often as I'd like anymore, because I love to buy shoes and 3/4 of them are high heels 4 inches and over.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't were high heels at all. I would break my ankle. I am so clumsy. And I wouldn't even need them I am 5' 2 so all the guys I like are taller than me so I have no worries except just getting a guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'2" so it'd be hard to find a shorter man. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I think high heels are less about height, and more about looking sexy. I'm 5' 5", which I guess is about average height, but I'd wear heels whatever the height of the guy, because I find guys are a lot more attentive towards me when I wear heels. I have more confidence, too. Since I've taken to wearing high heels I've never been short of boyfriends. My heels are pretty high-never less than 4", which I guess takes me up to about 5' 9".

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.