Eyes importance

how important are a person's eyes for you to become attracted to them?

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• For me eyes say a lot. They sometimes tell the real truth. They can usually tell if a person is truly happy too. I can also look into a person's eyes and just be able to tell how much they love me without them saying a word. And color is of no importance to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• You mean like color and shape? Not too much, as long as they are looking at me I'm smitten :).

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a beautiful pair of eyes on a women its not a deal breaker though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love big eyes haha

0|0
    0|0
  • nice color eyes aren't a necessity but if you do have them they're amazing =)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I have become mildly infatuated with people purely because of their eyes. I mean, they were attractive in other regards, but their eyes were what made me take special notice of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love it when the guy looks at you and you spot a twinkle in his eye and you can tell that he wants to look at you forever. something like that!

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes have always been important for me, its the first thing I notice in a person. I am crazy about eyes, they are all stunning, but eyes are the window to a persons soul, you can learn so much from a person by looking into their eyes. Eye color or shape, not important. What I can read from their eyes... important.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love eyes! they are the first thing I notice about a guy. I'd say that sparks the instant attraction.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find it a bit off-putting if they're not both looking in the same direction...

3|0
    0|0
  • Pretty important

0|0
    0|0