What do girls wear that guys consider slutty? Are mini skirts slutty?

What types of clothing do guys consider slutty on girls? Are mini skirts ok? What about open shirts?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Girl

• In fairness, guys have to get over girls wearing miniskirts in the summer, it's too warm to be wearing jeans and stuff =P I guess there's a way of wearing miniskirts... if they're teamed with a fairly decent top they're fine... Same with open shirts, if they're teamed with decent trousers or even a miniskirts with dark tights they're not that slutty...unless there's a kinda cheap look 'bout it.

(sorry, I know you addressed guys in this question...just thought it was an interesting question!)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Wearing a skirt doesn't necessarily label you as a slut, It will just give you attention from the horn dogs.

1|0
    0|0
  • dave chappelle said it best. wearing slutty clothing doesn't make you a slut, but it sure as hell is confusing as hell for the guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • anything that shows a lot of skin

0|1
    0|0
  • anything that leaves little to the imagination i'd consider to be slutty, but mini skirts can still be pretty modest sometimes. Really it all depends on how you wear it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!