What's a good dress style for a bigger guy to attact woman?

i weigh 250

I'm black I just want 2 look good

Most Helpful Girl

• Fashion-wise!

Avoid horizontal stripes. Avoid loud and flamboyant colors. Stick to earth tones. It shows style, class, and maturity on a man of ANY size. May I suggest a brown sweater, a brown and beige plaid collar shirt underneath, a brown hat, (no fitties please!). Always wear a good watch! if you wear sneakers, stick to a shoe that has one basic color. (White preferably; In NYC, we call them 'Uptowns."). Develop a style pattern. When you do, women will see that as a sense of confidence, and will be drawn to you. Men will imitate your style. An example of a style pattern within the same earth tone family, Vintage style men's hats, or some bold men's hats by rhe 'Goorin Brothers.' The right shades are always nice. If you select a darker blazer to minimize your weight, use a neutral pale collar shirt. A real light (pale pastel color). Nothing flamboyant like BRIGHT pastel colors. If you decide to wear additional jewelry, keep in mind, subtle is always better. A brown leather jacket, with a forest green dress shirt will be nice. Stick to dark denim jeans. Avoid light ones.

...I hope this helps. Good Luck!

What Girls Said 1

• Stick with the classics, no matter what you weigh. A properly fitting button down shirt is a great start. I also like when guys roll up the sleeves a little so I can see their sexy forearms! Dark, straight leg jeans are a good staple. Also, texture is nice... men in wool/cashmere coats (weather permitting) always look well dressed without trying too hard, and it's something that won't go out of style:

link

(or a longer version would also look good)

Frankly, I like a plain t shirt as much as anyone, but clothes with a little bit of structure and weight (or at least more weight than a tee shirt) are going to be more slimming, if that is a concern. But like most girls I know, I usually tend to be attracted to confidence, politeness and a smile first and foremost! Those three (free) things are sexier than anything you put on your body. Tried but true.

What Guys Said 1

• well I'm 280 and I've always stuck with a good button down shirt. the plaid ones that look nice like

link

link

link

and link

go for the smaller designs. and try to stray away from line just going horizontal or vertical.

also I wear jeans that are slightly baggy but fit well. and always have a belt. (not many girls actually like seeing a guys ass hanging outta his pants contrary to popular belief)

with that style I haven't really had a problem getting girls and now I have a wonderful beautiful girl and she loves the way I dress. (not tot mention when you meet the parents you can dress like that and they will love it! ) just remember keep it untucked unless you wanna look like ur uptight or something

• If you want to know more about this style just ask ill be happy to explain more. also solids can be nice and then others can make you look a lot bigger.. just make sure to pick the right ones