Different types of bra's?

I'm going to a school dance, I'm wondering what kind of bra I should wear, what kind of bras are there?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends how see through or revealing the dress is. If it's a more conservative dress, I don't think bra matters that much. If it's like backless, the stick on bras help but make boobs sweat and feel kinda weird. Or if you're not wearing white or light colored (or just don't give a fuck about nipples showing at all), go braless.

What Guys Said 4

• Uhh... call me crazy, but I thought that girls don't wear bras when they're wearing a dress?

And don't girls always wear dresses to events like school dances?

• Go braless. Natural pretty much always looks better, IMO. Plus, it's better for your boobs and infinitely cheaper.

• It's in your preference, not ours

• Depends on what your gonna do at the dance. Are gonna hook up , dance the night away or be a wallflower.

• Dance

• Go with a sports bra if your doing difficult , but regular if it's easy dancing.

What Girls Said 4

• It depends on the type of dress that you wear, if you decide to wear a strapless dress I would buy one of those adhesive bras, plus you should know your bras.

• Depends on the type of dress you wear, a strapless bra would be good for most dresses.

• I like tshirt bras but for dresses bandeau braa are good

• get the sticky one. Unless your boobs sweat alot.