GUYS: Do you like girls wearing tights? Turn on or off?

For the winter, I'm not talking about any crazy colors, but skin colored or sheer black. What do you guys think about them? Are they good or unnecessary?

Most Helpful Guy

• Turn on ! Legs look way more sexy... and thighs they are so freaking awesome in tights xD

What Guys Said 20

• Ever since I was young I've loved it when girls wore tights. Both colors, skin or black, are good and neutral and fashionable with just about anything. One thing I've noticed is the trend toward ladies going out in everything with bare legs and some people should just not go out in bare legs... period. I've grown up around dancers and performers being a musician my whole life. The best advice a girl ever told me about wearing them is that they should be a good brand that looks good, feels good and lasts long. So I tell my performing students this when selecting brands. For opaque tights for concerts, wear either the George brand from Walmart or the NoNonsense. For sheer pantyhose nothing beats the price and durability of L'eggs Sheer Energy sheer-to-waist in nude, suntan or jet black. A dancer friend of mine years ago told me than when she was young she stopped wearing anything under her tights or pantyhose because it just got in the way or caused wedgies all the time. She was young when she quit (I'll just leave that detail out), but she said she never looked back. She still wears them with dresses, skirts, skorts, and shorts all the time and always looks good in them whether with flats, boots, sandals or heels. In my trips to Europe, this never seemed to be an issue. Girls wore tights and pantyhose with everything and always looked good in them. What I've found through my life is that I've ended up being closer friends to girls who dressed more like girls and wearing tights seemed to go along with that. Many of them wore them like dancers and always complained about girls with panty lines distracting their outfits. I had to agree. The best invention for some sleek dresses is seamless pantyhose or tights so their are no distractions in the natural curve of a woman's body. Yes they are expensive, but everyone I've known who wore them loved them and didn't want to take them off for any reason. Well that's enough for now...

• Under a skirt? Neither a turn on or a turn off, unless you're talking about stockings, which are hot.

As a replacement for pants? Trashy if she's not at the gym.

• I like them... nothing wrong with a girl wanting to be fashionable. 8-)

• Yes. Turn On. How they hug your body and show your shape. They're good, keep wearing 'em.

• Yes, I love when girls wear tights or pantyhose.

• It looks great on girls.

• turn on as long as she's wearing a thong under it.

• Definitely a turn on and it's also very feminine. I love seeing them on women's legs

• I think they look trashy in public, but yes, they're a turn on.

• I just thought you meant like it looks trashy alone, but I'm wearing them under something. That's different, right?

• Yes, it is.

• Absolutely ! There's nothing wrong with bear leg or jeans etc . But tights really are the best of both worlds, they show of body shape and legs and defiantly are a turn on.

• girls are extra sexy in tights

• Yep, love it.

• i think they are pretty good, i think that they are cute/hot on a pretty and awesome girl.

• Turn on, unless it's so, done that really shouldn't be wearing tights.

• they look real hot if they're on the right girl.

• Huge turn on! One of the sexiest garments a girl can wear.

• Definitely, turn ON! Especially glossy, shiny, sheer pantyhose :)

• Can be depending on the girl

• Only if you HAVE to, i. e. you didn't shave and are just trying to cover up. If you're going to wear your skirt or dress, you're trying to show off your legs, right? So, then what's the point of wearing tights

• I was going to wear them because it's getting colder outside, but also they are a skin colored tight so they make my skin look even and perfect. I just don't know if the guy I'm by will notice I'm wearing tights.

• I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I'm saying, it's why girls wear them. You could wear pants, and still look good, you're just not showing off your bare legs (unless you're wearing tights). It's just a way to show off your legs. By the way, to be fair, most men prefer short skirts on her. Probably not out though, more of a private thing

• Also if it's cold it offers a little protection from the elements

• Meh neither.

What Girls Said 2

• Imma do it anyway.

• I wear tights all the time. I think they draw attention to the leg, but still leave something to the imagination.