Should I cut my hair? I am a long haired man.

I am a small man kind of muscular and I have hair that goes down to my pecs. Sometimes I do buns or ponytails but usually just let them loose. I was wondering, should I cut my hair? Is a man with shorter hair more attractive? I don't know what to do.

Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys with long hair is really attractive. Plus you stand out because most guys aren't man enough to wanna grow their hair.

As long as it doesn't bother you, you should keep it long.

Unless of course, you're bored of your look and wanna change it.

But hey, if you decide to cut your hair short :) think about growing it again haha

• thanks for the um most helpful !

;*

so im just curious, what did you decide to do with your hair?

• I still don't know so I won't cut them for now because I don't want to regret it. Maybe in a month or so i'll cut them but I ain't ready now haha

What Girls Said 4

• We need a picture to be able to tell...

• It's all personal taste. I don't really like long hair on guys (it has always scared me a bit) but other people might like it.

• Depends
    If you think you would look better with short hair, then cut it. If you think you would look worst, then don't cut it.

• It depends on the person but I find guys with long hair to be extremely attractive.

What Guys Said 0