What kind of dress to wear on a first date?

An (obviously) sexy dress, a cute (but form fitting dress so you can see if she is fit), a cute loose dress (so you can not really see how fit she is) ?

Most Helpful Guy

• don't wear dresses it's way too classy and forrmal. wear jeans and jacket better

• But I'm the type of woman that always wear dresses and skirt... I don't feel myself when I wear jeans. Is this bad? I think he is also more the formal type he's always wearing suit shirts.

• formal is he? oh shit... personally i dislike dresses in girls and i hate to wear suits either. i never wear them.

so if he's the formal type wear a black dress what can i say? :-(

What Guys Said 3

• I would say go with a cute look since it is the first date. Personally I like flowy dress better on girls then bodycon ones.

• Depends, where are you going on this date? Will a dress be appropriate for the environment? Are you going to be walking a lot? Figure these things out and I'm sure you'll come up with the right outfit. Have fun!

• form fitting and if possible make it mini

What Girls Said 2

• I think form fitting dresses are awesome *O* especially the laced dresses, especially if you like the guy ❤ xD
    blackpeplumdress.net/.../Black-Lace-Dress.jpg

• On first dates I generally wear cute lacy dresses that are foley because I go for cute rather than sexy