Eyebrows won't grow back, what could I do?

i know how to arch my eyebrows really good. but whenever someone talks to me or distracts me I end up shaving my eyebrow off. in this case my husband kept annoying the hell out of me so now I have to draw on my eyebrows everyday which I honestly f***ing hate. should I get them tattooed on because I am willing to pay $200-$300 because I hate drawing them on.

PLEASE HELP! honest answers please.

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't know if you have this thing called 'eyebrow embroidery' where you live, but you should opt for that instead of getting your brows tattooed. eyebrow embroidery are semi-permanent and lasts for a few years (from a year to 3 years or maybe more).

What Guys Said 1

• How the fuck do you accidentally shave your eyebrow off?

Also are they not growing back because you've been repeatedly shaving them off accidentally? If so then my advice is to not fucking do anything with your forehead until they eventually grow back. If you have been leaving them alone and it's been more than a few months then I suppose you can try a tattoo to get them the way you like but personally if that isn't the case I would strongly advise against it, because personally I think it would look a little too weird and unnatural.

• Actually it has been almost a year and I didn't shave them for 10 months since now and they haven't grown back only a little bit though but that doesn't help. when you have a angry husband yelling at you then ofcourse you wouldn't be able to do ur eyebrows.

• Ah well then, go for the tattoo if you think it will help.

• I'm checking back on a lot of my old answers like I usually do. I wanted to do a follow up to see if what I told you was at all helpful to you. Did my advice help?

What Girls Said 5

• Maybe try to find out why they're not growing in the first place? If you can find the problem than

it could be easier to solve it rather than going for tattooed eyebrows. It wouldn't harm to go and see

specialist and maybe he could recommend supplements for hair growth.

Consider tattooing as the last option.

• i really wouldn't advise tattooing unless you know a good cosmetic tattooist and unless you can gro what least some hair. tattooing can really age you if there's no hair there. what's your colouring like?

• I've heard of people using castor oil to help their eyebrows grow back, so maybe you could try that. I think seeing a dermatologist might help too. There are hair growth treatments that they may be able to write you a prescription for.

• Use castor oil...It is very effective ;) ;)

• What this is ridiculus. The solution is to find time for yourself to do this if you know that this happens or has happened before.Thats it. And there are products that help with hair growth.Or...just flush away 2 or 3 hundred dollars.