Do you think it's sweet when your guy dresses to coordinate with your outfit?

I started dating a guy a month ago. He likes to wear clothes that I think look good on him. Sometimes he'll pick out outfits that he would like me to wear, then he'll coordinate his outfit when we go out on the weekend. I think it's so sweet.

Do you think it's sweet when a guy coordinates his outfit with yours?

Most Helpful Girl

• If it works for you then that's cool, but personally that would get on my nerves . It would show me that he's lacking individuality and trying to take mine . It would also show that he has a hard time making decisions for himself . The only time I like when guys do that is for formal occasions . I hate when the tie doesn't match the dress lol .

What Guys Said 1

• I think couples look best when they match each other - when they both look completely different, it, well, makes it look like they may not even be together, maybe work pals, or class mates

What Girls Said 3

• No . I hate to say that . I don't know why . I can't explain it . It makes me feel like he is doing it for me and isn't being his true self . Now, your guy is probably different but, the guy I dated would have done it for me . I would not have wanted that .

• Ummm, it seems sweet in this situation but it's not completely necessary for day to day relations. However, it really nice when a guy will dress to match you for prom or some other nice dance where he wears a vest or tie. Matching at those times is expected!

personally I would leave the coordination up to chance and not do it purposely.

• Well considering your only going out a month its weird ! I think people shouldn't coordinate they should be different especially boyfriends and girlfriends if my boyfriend wanted to coordinate id start to worry he might be gay lol