Guys, what's your take on twerking?

What do you really think of it? Does it turn you on at all or just make you go "wtf"?

• Hot
  • Ridiculous

Most Helpful Guy

• Makes me go "wtf" then question the girl's attractiveness and personality.

• Twerking=dealbreaker
      XD

• not really that bad, but if a girl has to do that it makes me wonder if she's doing it to compensate for a lack of personality, and if she's agressively using sex appeal to get a guy.
      And generally that's not the kind of girl i want.

What Guys Said 15

• It depends on how they twerk. Those massive crazy twerking that you think their asses are gonna fly away, that's a turn-off. But a little twerking is a turn-on for me. If it's sensual is gooooood; not sensual is baaaaaaad.

• I don't see the hotness in twerking. Looks weird to me.

• It's fairly ridiculous, but nevertheless makes me want to sodomize the girls involved.

• Extremely trashy. Not at all a turn on.

• Depends. If it's done right (i. e. by someone who knows how to shake that booty) it can be pretty hot. Otherwise it'll just come off as totally ridiculous.

• Twerking is not dancing its just a thing girls do because they want attention and secretly want to be a whore but don't know how

• It makes me think no class.

• I'm very much in the "wtf" camp. It can be hilarious, but mostly it's just ridiculous looking.

• Not my favourite kind of girl behavior; trashy

• Its trashy.

• Something I'd expect a stripper to do as I throwed $5 bills at her

• It's called booty shaking.. I don't know where they came up with that word "twerking"

• It's a turn off when a girl does it because if I'm able to see it, you aren't being classy about it (out in public or you put it up on YT). I also assume that 99% of those girls prefer black guys and since I'm not black myself, that can't be a turn on.

• I have no idea what it is. I know Miley Cyris did it and it had something to do with her ass but that's it.

No one tell me what it is, I've managed to not care for all this time and I'd like to carry on the same.

• Instant turn off.

What Girls Said 4

• Some call it trashy but only in America I call it culture for where it came from twerking has been around it just has a new name.

• If she can drop its all good with me ;)

• Turn off for me, I like normal simple thing

• "twerking" Yeah keep calling it that and doing what you think it is lol The modern interpretation is funny as hell. I can't even get offended... Especially when I see stuff like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp0QWdvHQW8