Guys what is the best thing for a girl to wear, and girls what is your favorite outfit?

My guyfriend tells me I dress up too much for school.. so it got me thinking... What do guys like to see a girl wear anywhere as an outfit? Yoga pants, jeans and a shirt... a dress... etc
Peace
Margaret

My favorite outfit to wear is a dress that reaches usually just above the knee with sheer black tights underneath and boots that reach my mid calf. I wear a jacket usually too haha

Most Helpful Guy

• It don't matter to me and I'm gonna tell you why. A woman's quality and traits will show no matter what she is wearing, I see girls all the time wearing a beater and sweats and they look amazing! The grace of a women is what I like, men have it too. You feel me?

• Yes totally man, I get you. It's all about confidence and presence! :)

• @asker I hope you're giving him that best answer thingy.

• I guess I have to thank momma for building me right. y'all are freaking awesome Right now! I signed up for this thing because I moved to Cali from DC and broke up with my girl. I didn't really have any friends here and due to the fact that Im trying to train in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu full time, doesn't give me much time to have a social life. I'm gonna follow y'all and count y'all in my blessing today

What Guys Said 10

• It all depends on you, what do you want yourself to be seen as? Do you see yourself as a sporty type, fashionista, glomourous, etc?

You must dress on how you see yourself as and what you find attractive to yourself. Then the guys who find how you dress attractive along with you as a person will show up. Confident or shy guy they will show up.

• You might be getting advice from the wrong guys, i know you call him your guy friend
    but some times we got be careful on who we pick as our friends , he is saying you dress
    too much cause he likes you but i think it's great when a girl/ woman dresses up i think
    it brings out the lady in her. :XD

• Skirts and tights

• I don't care about it *too* much. If a girl's sexy, she's gonna be sexy regardless of the clothes, for the most part. Butt, I do like halter tops and shorts. Or a skirt. Whatever shows the legs off. And then some nice flats, oh yes.
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../b11941-89.jpg

• Dress however you want to dress, but if you want my opinion I like it when girls dress up more. Something like what you put in your update.

• That sounds great. Your guy might need the advice and not you.

• Haha since he always wears like basketball shorts, I should tell him to save the gym clothes for gym haha :) lol no I could never say that haha but still...

• I happen to like a girl in tights.

• Tights are fun, and they make your legs look prettier!

• Jeans and a t shirt.

• Girl wear something is good, if she wears nothing it is the best... lol

• I'd rather have her naked waiting for me at home.

• If he's telling you what he thinks you should wear, he likes you

• I was thinking that haha... but I'm not sure haha. I think he just wants to see me in like yoga pants and sneakers for some reason haha

• I just think it's wrong to go in public, wearing sweats/yoga pants

• Unless I was obviously just at the gym... then I wouldn't wear them. I would wear leggings with a dressy top or something

What Girls Said 2

• During the summer it is a sundress with a nice pair of flats. during the winter it is a comfy sweater with skinny jeans

• My favorite thing to wear is a pair of skinny jeans and a tank top.

• Tank tops are super comfy haha :) love skinny jeans too... though Not always as comfortable :)