Are Glasses Unattractive to Guys? (Middle School-High School Age)

I'm not considering dating anyone right now, I'm in middle school! I'm going into high school next year, but I've always wondered if glasses make a girl unattractive in the view of 13-17 year old guys. All the 'pretty' girls wear contacts or have no prescription. I've worn glasses since the young age of five, and I feel like my glasses suit my face shape nicely at the moment. They're not those black plastic hipster glasses, they actually suit me. I'm not ugly or extraordinarily pretty, but this has been bugging me for some time and it's making me very self conscious of my glasses.

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be self conscious at all about your glasses. If they fit your face then you rock those little shits. I actually think some girls look better with glasses. PLUS IT MAKES YOU LOOK CUTE AND SMART AND MYSTERIOUS AND I COULD GO ON FOR DAYS! I write stories all the time and there isn't one story where my main character isn't wearing glasses they are the cutest thing a girl can wear. A girl I know has big hipster gasses that aren't per-scripted and they don't fit her face. They don't look good. But my sister has thinner, rectangular black framed ones and she looks hot as hell 24/7 and getting dude's numbers because of her rockin' glasses. WORK IT BABY!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Hell no glasses make a woman more attractive.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Guys LOVE girls in glasses- trust me- They think its so cute when girls wear them-

0|0
    0|0