Is affliction for d-bags only?

I've started to really like the style on affliction shirts; I have a few and I normally wear them with a nice pair of cargo shorts. However, I've read that many people affiliate affliction with d-bags. Is that true?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends where you live I guess. In England it isn't really a famous brand but this guy I know has started wearing affliction tops and at first I was like wtf?! because I'd never heard of them and the tops looked quite weird. I still don't get it but they're different because not many peeps have them over here at the moment. Why would people think you are a d-bag for wearing it? Is it not a good brand in America or something?

0|0
    0|0
    • Its because of people like this -

http://www.lat34.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/douchebag255.jpg

lol.

• O.m.g lol. that should have come with a warning really because I honestly feel physically sick when I see a picture of one of those creatures. lol.

What Girls Said 1

• I try not to judge people on what they wear, but yeah it does seem like most of the people who wear that brand tend to be douche bags.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• well it definitely advertises that you have an aggressive, "i don't give a sh"t because I can f"ck you up" personality. depends more on how you carry yourself tho, I suppose.

0|0
    0|0
  • No your outlook depends on your personality usually unless you're dressed like a jackass which it sounds like you aren't.

0|0
    0|0