Is affliction for d-bags only?

I've started to really like the style on affliction shirts; I have a few and I normally wear them with a nice pair of cargo shorts. However, I've read that many people affiliate affliction with d-bags. Is that true?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends where you live I guess. In England it isn't really a famous brand but this guy I know has started wearing affliction tops and at first I was like wtf?! because I'd never heard of them and the tops looked quite weird. I still don't get it but they're different because not many peeps have them over here at the moment. Why would people think you are a d-bag for wearing it? Is it not a good brand in America or something?

• Its because of people like this -

http://www.lat34.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/douchebag255.jpg

lol.

• O.m.g lol. that should have come with a warning really because I honestly feel physically sick when I see a picture of one of those creatures. lol.

What Girls Said 1

• I try not to judge people on what they wear, but yeah it does seem like most of the people who wear that brand tend to be douche bags.

What Guys Said 2

• well it definitely advertises that you have an aggressive, "i don't give a sh"t because I can f"ck you up" personality. depends more on how you carry yourself tho, I suppose.

• No your outlook depends on your personality usually unless you're dressed like a jackass which it sounds like you aren't.