Styles that attract

what styles are you most attracted to? Some one in a suite? some nikes and a matching hat or t-shirt? what do you like the most guys wear in a mall, or club or even casual

40

Most Helpful Girl

• i like the suave kinda indie muso look. lol.. its hard to explain. also leather jackets definitely do it for me! =)

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• I think just jeans and a t-shirt are fine as long as they're nice, and not old and messy looking. I don't really like nikes or running shoes in general. My favorite kind of shoes on guys are vans.

• Anything as long as its clean. Shoes used to be the first thing I would like at when I checked out at guy. Now not so much.

• I am a girl and I usually just like guys to have their own style. You can usually tell when someone is wearing a different style that doesn't suit them, because they can't carry that look and I have always found it rather awkward.

I am still quite young but I cannot get over the whole musician style.

What Guys Said 0