What do you think of my profile pic? Is it ugly, fair, hot or what. Need opinions!! (as much guys as possible!!)

that would be amazing if you guys would give me your thoughts!! And be honest

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• The way the lighting is edited is giving me a Pretty in Pink vibe.

• Your face is all white. The exposure setting in the camera must be too high. Very little detail. You want the picture to be this way?

• your glasses cover half your face, so how can we judge? LOL

• I can't open the pix can only see the mini.

From what I can see, you don't look hot. You look like a 7 to 7.5. You look like a nice sweet, natural girl that is marriage material if she has a pleasant disposition. Good luck!

• This is a hot looking girl...

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=8vu8sw&s=8#.VGX6SDbTli8

But, she may not be marriage material. Can't say, don't know her. But from my experience girls that dress like that usually rewire lots of attention and are very demanding. While they are so beautiful to look at, I find that I prefer natural beauties that are a little less hot if I am looking for marriage as an end plan.

• You maybe 7.5 to 8, but I can't really see your face much. My computer just won't open up profile pix.

• I have to say you re beautiful but not quite my type haha I prefer Mexican girls though that has nothing to do with you

• It's cute. You did a good job editing it.

• really? thanks!! That part was pretty awesome. Im not sure if the glasses look good or not..

• I like them. Looks like you didn't bleed the color too far past them anywhere, the colors compliment each other. The right lens looks smudgy, but that's it... clean your glasses :P

• Take the ugly shades off. Other than that you're fine.

• It's a fair pic, good job.

• You look like a sex addict. Hit me up when you start getting withdrawals.

• You look fine young but lovely

What Girls Said 2

• I can't get past the greasy glasses... It ruins the whole image for me.

• cool picture