Short shorts on men, your opinion?

Okay so today I finished a workout and was going to Walmart to get some food and had my mma shorts on and I was shopping around and noticed that almost every guy was wearing shorts above their knees. The hip hop era eradicated men wearing short shorts after the 80s. It seems yo be making a come back, ladies and men what are your opinion on men in short shorts. Stupid looking, attractive or whatever? I want to hear your opinion.
My MMA shorts are about 4 inches above my knees buy no one seems to mind I workout 5 days a week and have a great body so maybe that's why but what about fat dudes or guys with chicken legs? Don't forget about leg hair, gross when a guy has hair like a forest or trimmed? I want to hear all your opinions, this is for shits and giggles.

Just FYI,

These are the shortest shorts I have, definitely not too short IMO, let me know what you think. They are maybe 2-4 inches above the knee. You guys must be thinking of shorts that are like the booty shorts girls wear, emmmm hells no that would be gross lol.

www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_1

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 18 years old, so I like to believe that I'm pretty current on what's in style. Guys wearing short shorts are NOT in style.. at least not where I live (South Florida). Shorts should be knee length. Maybe an inch or two shorter or longer. But 4 inches above the knee is a little too short, regardless of what kind of body you have.

And as for leg hair, I think it's sexy. No Matter How much. Men are supposed to have hairy legs. It doesn't need to be trimmed or anything.

• Thanks for your opinion!

• I live in South Florida too, in Fort Lauderdale and lots of guys here wear shorter shorts, let me clear this up I'm not talking about the booty shorts that girls wear, maybe like 2-4 inches above the knee tops.

• c'mon you girls have a whole lot of clothes in your closet to choose and wear. We guys just have pants and jeans and have to fully cover our legs most of the time. Even we go to the beach we don't get the sun onto our thighs. It is not about tanning for fashion but healthy vitamins for guys as well. It should be fair for us to go out and match the length of the shorts you girls are wearing. Plus, guys clothes don't have athletic looks as girls. So, why not for some short shorts!! Liberty. Modern world and society out of prejudice and traditional norms please!

What Girls Said 7

• Well I think it's okay but not very common. I did see a guy this week wear some short shorts to work, I was waiting in my truck with my bro while my mom got some Mexican bread and this guy goes into the back of a restaurant and was in short shorts. We were confused, I didn't think that was appropriate for work. lol

• Some fashion items are best left in the past.

4 inches is a bit too much. maybe 2 inches above the knees would still be fine. Longer than mid-thigh please.

• I think even if a guy works out and has a great body, that they shouldn't wear short shorts it's not sexy to me at all that was back in the days and the days now have changed bit that's just me and I'm sure other girls have different opinions ;)

• Yeah that'd what I figured but these young kids ate all doing it so I figure the fashion trends ate changing. I wonder how the girls in their teens feel about it.

• Haha yea we all have different opinions but I just would totally dislike it lol

• The bottom line is, women got no shame, men are too timid. Want equal rights, the men have to stand out to fight for it. You dont use it, u lose it. If we protested like feminists, we may have gotten the rights to wear shorts to work by now, and made the women unable to make a single negative comment.

• No no no and no just omg no!

• Your omg and laughing make our boys and men even more timid and shy. You and other women should be more open and easy-going to allow our men to embrace trends and fashions which has come at a very slow- glacier pace for years.

Women got no shame, men are too timid. Want equal rights, the men have to stand out to fight for it. You dont use it, u lose it. If we protested like feminists, we may have gotten the rights to wear shorts to work by now, and made the women unable to make a single negative comment, lest they be labelled as slut (or gay) shamers themselves.

• I actually made a sound when reading this, and it wasn't a positive sound

• i do not approve!!! i do not see guys wearing short shorts

• Nut-hugger shorts are so unattractive on any man. Basketball style shorts are really all that I want to see. Knee length or maybe 1-2 inches above the knee.
    And men should have leg hair. Even a forest of it!

• Let me clarify I didn't mean tight short shorts, I just meant shorter than normal, they still have some bagginess to them so a dudes package isn't on display cause no one wants to see a moose knuckle lets be real!

What Guys Said 5

• No. Absolutely not! Shorts on men should never... ever... ever... E... VER... stop above the kneecaps!

• Wow you feel very strongly about this lol

• I do lol. I see it all too often. Guys will wear shorts that come halfway up their thighs and then shocks that are about halfway up their calves. It just looks ridiculous, and trust me, I worked in menswear for four years, so I know what I'm talking about lol.

• This guy won't wear them. I had to play basketball in uniforms from the 80's. Hated that so much it has left a impression burned into my frontal cortex. I'd rather be hot and sweaty in jeans than look like John Stockton.

• I honesty suggest let them be themself and be happy who they are. Remember short shorts was invented for both men and women in 1920s, Men wear skirts too during vikings, rome and spartan age.

This is narcissism world we live in is all about being love yourself and being yourself.

• Well, girls have skirts and pants of all sizes. There is nothing wrong for guys to have short shorts which are traditional and usual menwear. Girls - mini skirt, guys - short shorts. Done deal. OK! Don't listen to those guys that slowly take on men clothes. They just still wear capri, bulky, cargo trunk (which can't even be called as "shorts", adding the stupid, dumb look.

• You have the phaggiest profile pic ever. Maybe because ur a phaggit too.