What deodorant brand do girls like when men wear it ?

I'm trying to find a good smell for going out on a date . Do they like strong smells, or soft smells? What smell do they like?

please help me

Most Helpful Girl

• I like soft smells, not strong, and not overdone. It is good when you spray just a bit - you don't want to stink all over the place with your cologne and it is one bad way to get everyones attention. Almost any cologne is good if you use it in moderation.

What Girls Said 8

• im not clued up in mens deodrant but my god I love the smell of lynx chocolate!

• Lol, to be honest I kinda like how Right Guard smells. But that's just me. Try a nice cologne like Play by GIVENCHY or Gucci by Gucci.

• I have always loved the smell of Axe. But Deodorant? I would use something that's not too strong or too soft. but just right. (:

• I like the degree ones

• don't go out smelling like you've just bathed in deodrant . it's a right turn off . it smells too strong .

• anything that smells like a good cologne... it can be strong as long as it smells good...that brand axe is good...even old spice has really improved and smells ok

• old spice aqua reef!

• It really doesn't matter.

What Guys Said 4

• No one is naming brands! For deodorant use Degree-Arctic Edge. I started wearing cologne in '08. Ushers newest album had a fragrance sample and my lady sniffed the hell out of it,so I baught the $70 package and she actually pinned me to the bed to smell me.

Degree Arctic Edge

Usher

Bourberry Touch

Cucumber&Melon Body Wash

• wear what keeps you from sweating and getting BO. mitchum is the best for that. its unscented but its the strongest as an antiperspirant and deoderant.

• I would recommend an antiperspirant to keep the bad smells at bay, this is a must. And if you want a scent something fresh citrus-like hints of sportiness. As already said avoid anything too extreme. Personally I would also avoid any axe type of smells. They stink cheap! But this is of course a guy's opinion...

• I wear Gillette Clinical Strength Ultra Comfort. =D