• Dresses
    36% (4)88% (7)58% (11)Vote
  • Jeans
    64% (7)12% (1)42% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Jeans are more comfortable for me and at the end of the day suit my personality a lot better, but dresses definitely flatter my body best so when I do wear them I feel super great about how I look :D

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah whereas I wear dresses whenever I can because I feel so pretty in them:)

What Guys Said 2

• I mean, don't get me wrong, a well fitting pair of jeans with a killer pair of boots is awesome. But I prefer dresses! They're just more free and feminine. And what about the different cuts and styles? I mean strapless, backless, shirt dress, slip dress... LBD!

So much more versatile and easy to accessorize as well. Oh God, don't get me started on the accessories.

1|0
    0|0
  • The right dress beats jeans any day. You don't see them wearing jeans on the red carpet!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• why do i have to pick one. depends what i feel like wearing. both have advantages. dresses feel good in wind. jeans feel goods after I've been working to and I'm showered and a bit chilly.

have to wear bike shorts under dresses though otherwise id hate them. be too restrictive.

0|0
    0|1
  • Dresses during Summer and Jeans during Winter. I cheated :p.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah same. i would wear dresses all year round if I could though:P

• A choice between those two I would definitely choose dresses.

0|2
    0|0