Ladies: what's your biggest "splurge" on make up?

I usually don't spend too much on make up, mostly drugstore mascara, blush, eyeshadow, ... just the foundation is a bit more expensive.
Today I bought a Dior mascara, which makes this my most expensive make up item so far, so they better be good, haha.
What's your biggest make up splurge?

Most Helpful Girl

• I find that Makeup seems to be going Up Up in price CrystalMinds... even the moisturizers I use First before Anything goes on is very expensive.
    I find that my foundation that I like to use before my blush is brushed lightly on, is High maintenance. But if you buy the best, you can also look your best.
    Yes, mascara is even pricy as well. But if you find the kind that you can bat an eye lash to, then you are ready and raring to begin your day... Dior makes great stuff, for sure.
    Good luck. xx

• Yeah I tried it yesterday, my lashes looked kinda awesome when compared to a MUA mascara, lol.

• You're welcome!

• :)) xxoo

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 10

• I don't wear a lot of makeup either, and have my drug store go-to's for sure; but when it comes to something that is very unique, I have to splurge. A unique coloured lip-pencil (such as Lydia from OCC) or a new and interesting pallet, maybe even a new mascara, assuming the reviews are good (Blinc tubing mascara). Basically if it's something different that I think it isn't like other products I can find, I will make a plan to splurge on it.

Sorry for the complicated answer. Haha.

• Right now: eyeshadow and blush from Illamasqua - a corrector from Bobbi Brown.
    Everything else - cheaper.

• My Estee Lauder foundation was my biggest make up splurge... in my currency it's so friggen expensive. I'm getting a holiday job now so hopefully I can buy myself that foundation again cause it's friggen aamazing. You get what you pay for when it comes to foundation.

• Urban Decay Naked palette is awesome eye shadow with colors that match any outfit. My favorite mascara so far has been cover girl clump crusher seeing as it's the first one to make my lashes look long and seriously no clumps!

• my YSL mascara

• I spent about $9 on that Loreal liquid eyeliner the other day (but don't really regret it bc it works so well). Normally I tend splurge on scented stuff (bath and bodyworks amiright? ) or NAIL POLISH.

• I've never splurged on anything that has to do with makeup.

• Probably on eyeshadow. Urban Decay is amazing with the Naked palettes. :)

• mascara

filler

• I don't spend too much on make up, because I don't know how to make one :( I have bad face anyway :(