Should I get my ears pierced again?

I had my ears pierced when I was 16 but I stopped wearing ear-piercings because I found it difficult to get one into one ear and now they have sealed up

Sometimes I wish I still could wear earrings and other times, not so much.

I'm never going to go and wear stretchers! So unattractive!

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends, when I'm hanging out with a girl I like casually I don't really like her to be wearing earrings but when were getting dressed up for something it's nice to see her wear earrings to you should probably have the holes but don't wear earrings all the time.

What Guys Said 3

• Are you sure they've grown shut. I have 't worn an earring in 15 years. I found my old earrings from high school not long ago and out of curiosity I thought I'd see if I still could put them in. I was able to with a little finagling. If you want to ware them on occasion and they have grown closed, why not get it done again. You can always take them out.

• Why not poke the hole? You may as well have the option right? Wear em on the days you. want, don't on the other days. What's it going to hurt? Once it heals up anyway. Lol.

• Doing it yourself is dangerous and puts you at risk of getting diseases.

• No... I meant getting it done professionally, what I was saying was why not he it done? Why not have the option of wearing them or not. You for sure don't want to do it yourself.

• If you need to question that decision then you should obviously not do it. :)

• "Should I go to my chemo appointments to get rid of my cancer?"
      "if you need to question that decision then you should obviously not do it."

• What made you think I thought that sentence was appliable to all dilemmas?

• And also its quite weird how you even got the idea to compare ear piercing to treating an illness that kills millions of people.

What Girls Said 3

• Sure why not? I got mine pierced at age 2 and then as a teenager let them grow over because I had issues with them being too sensitive. When I was in my 20s I got them redone and I haven't had any issues since.

• No you don't need, you have just to clean them and u can put them back ^^

• I'm 24 never had mines pierced. Do it hurt? I wanna get mine done.