why do you like em?

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Girl

• You forgot boxer briefs many guys like those but I like boxers on guys lol

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 10

• Boxer briefs. Because I think plain underwear makes me think of myself as a child. And not boxers because I don't like being that loose. And briefs are a bit too tight sometimes. So I wear boxer briefs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers, Comfy, free feeling, great patterns, cooler name than briefs, like wearing nothing after a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • boxers, non-restrictive, they don't pinch my wanker and they are more airy

0|0
    0|0
  • boxers, more freedom

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers or commando

On must 'free willy'

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers, they're comfy

0|0
    0|0
  • boxer shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • Boxers. More comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • without sounding like im trying to brag... some guys just can't wear briefs its just not gonna happen

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like wearing any

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Boxers and/or Boxer Briefs look nice, because they are less revealing in appearance than usual Briefs which can sometimes give away a little too much information to the female eye and male contours of a guy. Ahem. ;-)

0|0
    1|0
  • I like boxers on guys because they look better than briefs, they don't show much which is a good thing!

0|0
    1|0
  • BOXERS. hands down. coupled with the sleepy look on his face and looking chilled and relaxed...whoa!

0|0
    1|0
  • I like boxers on guys. I just think they look completely hot! Especially the plaid ones. If I see a guy reach out to get something and his shirt rides up and you can see a little bit of his plaid boxers, I'm always incredibly turned on.

0|0
    1|0
  • boxers

0|0
    1|0